Yet Been Performed:NotThe Consecration Of Russia Requested By Our Lady Of Fatima Has
Much confusion has been created by statements of various writers and even some dignitaries of the Church. Some have spoken out of ignorance while others have demonstrated an opportunistic and politically motivated disregard for the truth. The materials presented here in this section manifest the fact with the utmost clarity and certitude that the Collegial Consecration which Our Lady of Fatima requested has not yet been performed.
- Fatima May 13, 1982, What Actually Happened? Was Russia Consecrated To The Immaculate Heart Of Mary?
- Our Lady Of Fatima's Demands Concerning Russia Not Yet Fulfilled
- World Peace Depends On The Catholic Bishops' Response To Our Lady Of Fatima
- Letter Of The Holy Father To All The Bishops Of The Church
- The Pope Moves A Step Closer
- The Collegial Consecration Of The World To Mary's Immaculate Heart On The Feast Of The Annunciation (i.e. The Incarntation) March 25, 1984
- What Sister Lucy Thinks: Regarding The Consecration Of Russia
- Russia Never Consecrated To Mary In Format Ordered By Our Lady Of Fatima
- Sister Lucy States: "Russia Is Not Yet Properly Consecrated"